‘NaQsheen – Women Entrepreneurs Network’ is organizing Pakistan’s BIGGEST, most unique series of seminars to enhance local women’s access to bank loans, NGO grants and technical support from the government.
– We aim to facilitate women in small business and trade by increasing their access to information about financial resources; and build their capacities to utilize this information for growth.
– The seminar series will start from November 2017. Exact dates will be announced before atleast two weeks of each seminar.
Duration of Seminar at Each Location
– One day
Who Should Participate?
– Women who are already running their business and looking for finances to expand
– Women that are planning to start their own business
– New business graduates and entrepreneurs
– Women NGO managers
– Government Officials
How to Register for Participation?
- Seats are limited. Therefore you need prior registration to participate.Seats will be reserved on first come – first serve basis.
- Registration fee is two thousand rupees per person for each seminar.
- Registration fee is non-refundable and includes your participation, meals & refreshments, participation certificate and group photo.
- Fee is not required at the time of registration. Just fill out the form and send your interest in participation.
- We will review the application form and let you know about its approval or rejection as early as possible.
- Only confirmed participants will be asked to submit the registration fee in the next stage.
- To get registered, please fill out the online registration form available on our website http://www.qmopk.com/naqsheen-business-information-seminar-series/
- You can fill out the form directly at this link. http://www.qmopk.com/naqsheen-business-information-seminar-series-registration-form/
- You can get link for registration form by commenting on the post or sending a message in our Inbox for Facebook.
- You can also call/sms/whatsapp us at +92(0)3155085253
- Or you can send us an email at [email protected]
Who Will Talk at Seminars?
NaQsheen is inviting federal and provincial ministers, senior government officials, financial experts and high-level representatives to explain, how business women can benefit from services of their respective organizations. Here is the list of organizations from where speakers will be invited.
Major banks and financial institutions in Pakistan (Habib Bank, National Bank, Muslim Commercial Bank, United Bank, Faisal Bank, Meezan Bank, Askari Bank, Pakistan Industrial Credit & Investment Corporation – PICIC etc)
Bilateral & Multilateral Development Agencies (World Bank, Islamic Development Bank – IDB, Asian Development Bank – ADB, Japan International Cooperation Agency – JICA, European Commission – EC, USAID, Department for International Development – DFID, Royal Netherlands Embassy – RNE, Australian Agency for International Development – AusAid, United Nations Development Program – UNDP, etc)
International NGOs (International Committee of the Red Cross – ICRC, OXFAM, Care International, Plan Pakistan, British Council, Marie Stopes etc)
Local Women-based Organizations (Aurat Foundation, Khwendo Kor, Bunyad, Tehreek-e-Niswan, IDSP, Shirkatgah, South Asia Partnership – Pakistan, HANDS, Aman Foundation, Aga Khan foundation, Islamic Relief, etc)
Government Departments (Ministry of Women Development, Benazir Income Support Program, National & Provincial Commissions on Status of Women, Social Welfare Departments, Pakistan bait-ul-Maal, National & Provincial Commissions on Vocational & Technical Education etc)
Chambers of Commerce – (Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry, City Chambers of Commerce in Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Multan, Peshawer, Mardan, Abottabad, Chitral, Quetta, Gilgit, Mauzaffarabad & Mirpur (Azad Kashmir)
Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives – (Pakistan State Oil – PSO, Shell Pakistan, Engro Foundation, Mitchells Foundation, Efroze Foundation, Tabba Foundation, Infaq Foundation etc)
Click on the button above to register for participation. Please fill out the registration form carefully. For assistance, you can always contact us.